Science of Thought Introduction
As you may have noticed, I’m very interested in thought – what it is, how it works, and what techniques there are for using and improving it.
This collection gathers together may of the main techniques and ideas about thought. I hope to create separate collections of analysis methods and of mental techniques too
- How thought works - derived mostly from Test Analysis
- Discourse Toolbox – my own discourse toolbox gathers all the main material from the discourse, CDA and dispositive sections into a practical set of tools.
- Discourse – A short introduction - there is a lot more - I think it's interesting !
- Critical Discourse Analysis – CDA overview and introduction
- The Dispositive
- Context analysis
- Organisation Analysis
- Conversation analysis
- Hierarchy of ideas
- Emotional Labour
- Lateral thinking, generating new ideas, creativity, narrative
- Thoughtforms, mental models, mind maps