Human Operating System
I thought of this a few weeks ago, but it’s only a start so far.
People seem to have very different operating systems
- Some systems work well on lager, cigarettes and burgers
- Others seem to require organic vegetarian food
- Others seem to need gourmet food and wine
- Some OS’s are optimised for sitting on a settee playing computer games
- Others need 4 hours of vigorous exercise every day
- And so on …..
Perhaps it would be better to say that the operating system has two parts
- The root system is the way the heart, breathing, digestion and cellular and organ functions operate,
- Overlaid on this are the type of system I’ve listed above – some of which (of course) sabotage the basic system